Weekly recap: SPOILERS!
- Eric almost kills Bill, but Sookie does her fairy thing… and ERIC IS BACK!!!
- Jessica tries to convince Jason that what they did is not wrong, but Jason feels so guilty. He wants to be glamored. (I like this new, sweet, understanding Jason.)
- Tommy dies (Only sad cause Sam cries. But I hated Tommy)
- Eric tells sookie he remembers everything and that he loves her. Sookie says she loves him, but she loves Bill too. Of course, Eric doesn’t understand. (WTF Sookie? You love Eric MORE! Just realize that ASAP!)
- Pam and Eric reunite (So sweet!)
- Sookie tries to convince Bill not to blow up the moon goddess emporium
-Antonia leaves Marnie’s body…. she wants to stop, but marnie wants to continue. (So Marnie is behind all of this now, eh?! Evil witch!)
- Arlene and Terry find Andy’s V and try to help him admit he’s an addict
- Marnie tells Jesus she’s not possessed. Jesus realizes Marnie is running the show and warns Sookie since she can read his mind. (Oh oh, worried about Jesus. Please don’t kill him off! Please!!)
- Tara helps cast spell to escape. She runs out, but Marnie catches her and makes Tara, Sookie, Lafayette disappear (but to where?!)
- Vampires head to witches to attack….
ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT! It better be good, Alan Ball!
So I’m in school again. My professor has asked us to bring highly absorbent cloths to lab to wipe up all the cat au juice. WTF? Good thing I’m not into kitties, or I’d have to decline on the cat dissection.
Another cool factoid: We get to study cadavers. Um, YES!!!!
SPOILERS! Terrible episode. Quick recap.
- Bill saves Sookie by giving her his blood. This causes her to fantasize about both Eric and Bill. (Anyone else find this dream sequence lame, over the top and just stupid?)
- Eric is under Antonia’s control and she wants him to kill Bill.
- Lafayette is possessed by “Mavis” and “she” believes Arlene’s baby is hers and she threatens Hoyt with the gun she stole from Andy. Jason and Andy can’t stop Lafayette, so they call Jesus for help.
- Sam and Luna go camping… and finally have sex. (Dood, her kid was in the tent next to them, and Luna was quite loud)
- Jason, Hoyt and Jesus help dig up Mavis’ baby. Jesus gets her out of Lafayettes body, and she leaves happy.
- Debbie helps Sookie find Eric/stop him from killing Bill
- Jason takes jessica’s box of stuff cause Hoyt is a coward and doesn’t want to do it himself. Jason and Jessica end up doing it in his truck. (Hell yes!!!)
Their faces are priceless, no?
-Sookie goes to warn Bill. Vampires attack humans on command of Antonia. Sookie tells Bill to run!
This episode sucked, no? (no pun intended). Sigh. Alan Ball, You continue to displease your fans.
Phew…. that was a toughie!
So I haven’t really trained since my San Diego Rock n Roll Half in June…. I’ve run a little, here and there, but no real training, and no long runs at all. I was in a total summer funk, and just never got around to training. I started off the race at a pretty good pace… 10:59 min/mi, but at mile 5 my tummy was giving issues (nerves, I think), so I had to use the restroom. UGH! Then I got back out there, and started running a bit slower, but still going pretty well. I drank water at every water station which helped me stay hydrated. Everything was going well, but then right after mile 10….
I got a major calf cramp. I’ve never gotten one of these, and it terrified me. I almost cried! My toes curled (could NOT uncurl them at all), and my leg started to go numb. I pulled over to the side, and a volunteer at the water station saw me, and brought me water. She suggested I drink gatorade for cramps. She was so nice. I massaged my leg for a bit and hobbled. I hobbled for about a half mile, then I started to walk a bit faster. I wanted to RUN! I wanted to run because other than the major cramp, I felt pretty good. I wanted a better time than last year (2:59, crappy due to being injured), but when my leg wasn’t doing so well, it was when the “hellish” hills showed up. :(
I was definitely bummed that I cramped up, but a little happy that I did better than last year. This race marks my one year anniversary of when I decided to become a runner of half marathons. :) I wonder what my time would have been had my leg not cramped up, but there’s always next year. I shall try again. I came home and iced my legs/hips for at least an hour. I’m still tired, and I know tomorrow, I’ll be super sore.
OH!!! Something super important that I totally forgot to mention cause its embarrassing…. I had NO idea where I parked my car. Yup, none at all. I ended up walking all along Park Blvd past the zoo and back looking in every lot. My feet were killing me, my hips totally burned, and I was starving, and I wanted to cry :( Then I went back to the finish/celebration area…. sat in the grass, looked up, and BAM! Saw my car. Across the street. The walk to my car would have been less than 10 minutes, but it turned into an hour. Utter FAIL!
Anyone ever have utter fails like this? I felt so dumb!
Tomorrow’s race is my first half marathon that I’m really, really, really nervous about >.< I should really get to sleep. I need to be up at 4am. Gah! Night Tumblr.
I was watching TV…. and my bf saw a preview for FRIGHT NIGHT. He swore that David Tennant was in it… so we looked it up, and YES! He’s in it. Damn it, we gotta watch that asap!!!! So we did. Never seen the original, never heard of the story, but vampires, and David Tennant, so how can that be wrong, right? :)
So how was the movie…. Pretty good. Colin Farrell did a great job, it was funny, and I should have watched it in 3D because it seems the effects were great for 3D, and David Tennant was in tight leather pants. :D I didn’t find him sexy in this movie…. not at all, but more FUNNY. Every time he spoke, I thought “Doctor!”, but alas, he is not the doctor anymore. I need to go see it again.
So, do I recommend this movie? Yes. It’s rated R, but not for the scariness factor because it was not scary at all. See it in 3D.