MAJOR SPOILERS! I know, I’ve probably already ruined it for you with my other posts…. sorry again. Last one for this year.
- Jesus dead?! WTF? Shit, I’m pissed. Really pissed off. (But hey, he’ll sorta be back next season, according to Kevin Alejandro).
- Hoyt, I hate you! Jason is a good person. He will get over losing you as a friend.
- Jason, I love you! This season was about me falling in love with you. You were great. I want you and Jessica to work out. You both deserve it :)
- Yes, Sookie, please try harder for Alcide! Please. This season made me like Alcide more. Alan all has ruined the whole Sookie/Eric relationship by involving Bill in it, so I’m DONE with that for now. (Sookie dumps both Eric and Bill, so next season we see Sookie and Alcide?)
- Took nearly half the episode to see my Eric. But he was half naked! So worth it :)
- How gross was it that Sookie let Eric and Bill feed on her at same time?! BLEH!
- Steve Newlin a vamp? Hell yes! Ironic as hell!!!!
- Debbie goes to kill Sookie, but Tara saves Sookie and gets shot. WHAT?!!!! Sookie fights back, hesitates a bit, but does the right thing, and kills Debbie. F@ck yes!
Ironic that Tara dies where Sookie’s Gran died?
Thoughts about the season/finale? Yes, I agree… mediocre. But, I was happy Marnie is gone, Debbie is dead, and Tara will no longer be a nuisance. But Jesus? UGH!